At Paycare, people are at the heart of absolutely everything we do, which is why we want to encourage our Policyholders to continue seeking advice and guidance about any concerning health issue they have. We truly believe that ‘prevention is better than cure’, so we want to ensure that as a Policyholder, you continue to take advantage of the wide range of wellbeing services available as part of your plan 😊
- GP 24/7 | Our virtual GP 24/7 service, provided by Medical Solutions, can be used to make virtual appointments and calls with dedicated health professionals covering physical and mental health. Simply visit your MyPaycare login area online to see if you have access to the service and to book an appointment
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) | Many employers and their staff have access to our fantastic EAP service which can offer a wide range of support for anyone struggling with mental health conditions, physical ailments, or financial worry (as well as topics like grief and bereavement, legal issues, and much more…) Again, simply login to your MyPaycare area or find the details in your Policyholder Documents
- Counselling Helpline | For our Direct (individual) Policyholders, we also have a dedicated Counselling Helpline available where you can book an appointment with a dedicated Counsellor and speak completely confidentially about any worries you have. To check for cover, simply login to your MyPaycare area or find the details in your Policyholder Documents
- Paycare Perks | Our fantastic Paycare Perks platform provides discounts, incentives and offers on everyday purchases. While holidays and travel may be out of the question (for now!), there are plenty of other incentives to take advantage of — from TV and entertainment packages, to insurance, grocery shopping and much more. Simply login to see what’s available!
- Online Health Assessment | And of course our online Health Assessment allows you to complete a quick assessment to see how you’re doing physically and mentally. Again, simply login to your MyPaycare area and visit ‘Wellbeing Services’.
Your health and wellbeing is OUR priority!
If you’ve got any questions about your Paycare Plan, please visit our FAQs page 😊
Until next time, stay happy and healthy… 🧡 #PayCAREforyourself