Paycare in the Community
As a not-for-profit company we are committed to investing all of the monies we raise back into making our policies the very best they can be for you, our policyholders.
Every other penny is donated to charitable causes UK-wide, offering vital support to those who need it most. We’re proud to have donated more than £2million to charity to date and, thanks to our valued policyholders, we’re determined to continue to make a real difference.
We are hugely passionate about our West Midlands’ roots and about supporting the fantastic organisations across the region.
Causes we support
We have pledged our support to a number of organisations, across a diverse range of sectors including education and sport. These charities, not-for-profits and organisations not only share many of our core values, but they are also dedicated to bringing very tangible benefits to our community.
Organisations we support include:
- Sponsorship of the Baroness Rachael Heyhoe Flint Accessible Lounge at Wolverhampton Wanderers FC
- Sponsorship of the Faculty of Engineering & Biosciences Award at the University of Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton Wanderers Foundation
- The Haven Refuge
- Reach and Unite Outreach and Empowerment
- The Wolverhampton Grand Theatre
- The Lighthouse Media Centre
- Wolverhampton LGBT+ Alliance
- Sickle Cell & Thalassemia Support Project
- Project Give
- Transforming Communities Together
- Starfish Health & Wellbeing
- Midlands Air Ambulance Charity
Plus a variety of local sports teams and clubs, including:
- Darlaston Town (1874) FC
- Bilston Town FC
- Tettenhall Tigers Volleyball Club
- Libra Lea Netball Club
- Beacon Football League
- The Wolverhampton half Marathon
- Wolverhampton Cricket Club
- Staffordshire Visually impaired cricket team
- West Midlands County Schools FA
- Paycare Invictus ParaNetball Club
- Claremont AFC
We are also proud to be Motherwell F.C’s main club sponsor and official Health & Wellbeing Partner.