Our team are going to be attending a range of events this year and they’d love you to come along for a chat. We’ll have information about our products and services on hand and the friendly faces you know and love will be talking all things Paycare. So take a moment to have a look at where we’re headed and we hope to see you there. 😊🤝
- 28th-29th June – Inspiring Leadership Education Conference – ICC Birmingham
The Inspiring Leadership conference is renowned for its ability to inspire leaders. Bringing together a powerful line-up of keynote speakers from the world of business, sport, the arts, humanities and of course education is complemented by a diverse selection of innovative and inspiring experts drawn from across the education sector.
- 7th October – The Midlands Business Network Expo – The Coventry Building Society Arena
- The Recruitment Agency Expo unites the industry’s leading figures to answer the biggest questions facing our business. During two packed days, you’ll hear from recruitment’s most influential voices and be exposed to the ideas shaping our industry. By the time you leave, that big picture will have found sharp focus.
- 15th November – The Leadership Conference – Theatre Severn Shrewsbury
The Leadership Conference returns to Shropshire on 15th November 2022 at Shrewsbury’s Theatre Severn. Leaders from across the region will gather for a mix of thought-provoking speakers, insightful workshops, and networking opportunities. Four high-profile and influential keynote speakers will take to the stage to inspire, challenge, and evolve how you lead.
Past Events – Did you come and see us? get in touch, if you have any questions you didn’t get a chance to ask…
- 26-27th January – Mending Minds – (Virtual Conference)
Join Kaleidoscope Plus for their 2 day virtual conference, Mending Minds be inspired and learn how to build mental health resilience and find coping strategies in a post-pandemic world.
- 10th March – Herefordshire And Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Business Expo – Three Counties Showground, Malvern
Stand number 8, in the NEW Health and Wellbeing area. The popular Chamber Business Expo returns in its physical format. Our businesses and our lives may have changed during the pandemic, but with any challenge, comes opportunities, fresh ideas, and welcomed change. Herefordshire & Worcestershire businesses are adaptable, resilient and above all, innovative. We can’t wait to see what you and your fellow businesses have created through this period and will be by your side to celebrate this success with you in 2022 at the Chamber Business Expo!
- 24th March – Shropshire Chamber of Commerce Business Expo – AFC Telford United
Open to members and non-members of Shropshire Chamber. This event is ideal for businesses looking to forge new contacts, raise their profile and extend their business knowledge.